Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Weekend of Stitching

This is what I have done so far on my Witches stitchery…



I plan on spending a bit of time on it this weekend, including some Slow Sunday Stitching tomorrow while watching some racing. The Monaco Grand Prix is early in the morning and the Indy 500 is in the afternoon…should be a great afternoon to stitch! By the time NASCAR rolls around in the evening I will probably be all stitched out!

I hope everyone has a great weekend…and for those in the U.S., have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day.

On Sunday I will be linking up at Kathy’s Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching…head on over!


5 comments:

  1. I love your Witches stitchery. Enjoy the races. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on your Witch stitchery, enjoy the races and have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitchery is so cute. Thanks for bring a smile to my face.
    Kathleen Mary
    https://kathysnest32.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great little witch. She makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun! Hope you enjoyed your stitching and relaxation!

    ReplyDelete