Pages

Monday, May 23, 2016

Some Work Over the Weekend

I was able to do some hand stitching over the weekend. Yesterday afternoon I (finally!) finished the February block for Tuxedo’s Tales…



I only needed to add one flower, the buttons, and the whiskers and mouth on Tuxedo. I still need to add an eye to the bird, but I will do that with the hot fix tool when I find a nail head or crystal to use. I’ll check on that today or tomorrow.

Today I have chores to do around the house. I have actually completed a lot of them, but laundry will go on ALL day. I have exercised, written and distributed our guild newsletter this morning, and I have cleaned the bathroom! I still need to do some guild and personal “business”, so I don’t know that I will get to any sewing today. I do plan to spend some time this afternoon stitching on the Witches embroidery. We shall see how far I get on that one.

Hope you have a wonderful week!




No comments:

Post a Comment