Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Some Slow Stitching

I spent some time at the sewing machine this week, finishing up two sections of the batik version of The Gypsy Wife…



I made the two sections on the left. We are moving across the top of the quilt from right to left in this class, so now we will not be able to put the sections together for a while. There are 10 sections total, and I have 6 done for this quilt. I still need to make sections 5 & 8 for the neutral version…next week.

I was also able to spend a little more time stitching as well. I missed it! I was able to move my hoop on the Witches Hurray embroidery…



I will work on this some more this afternoon. We will probably put in a movie this afternoon and chill out, and I hope to keep my eyes open enough to do some stitching. But before I tackle the witches, I really want to finish up the February block of Tuxedo’s Tales.  Here is where I left it a few weeks ago…



I need to appliqué one more flower, then I just need to do some embroidery and add Tux’s eyes.


That’s about it from here. I will be linking up at Kathy’s Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching. I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

6 comments:

  1. You made great progress on the witch! Enjoy your stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting a lot done on your Gypsy Wife as well as your other two projects. Love the Witches Hurray and your Tuxedo's Tales block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The witch looks very interesting. Work fast as Halloween will be here before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects look great. What a nice variety of stitching activities you have! Never a dull moment. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! Love the Halloween stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking at your projects makes me itch to work on more fall-related projects!! Perhaps if I pull them out now, they'll be ready to display in September/October?! Thanks for the fun inspiration!! :)

    ReplyDelete