Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope those of you in the U.S. are having a great holiday, and taking a little time today to appreciate your friends, family, and those who we remember today.

I am spending time with the family today, but over the weekend I spent plenty of time stitching and cutting. I was able to get all of the pieces cut for the blocks for the Vintage Skate embroidery wall hanging…



There are 14 blocks surrounding the embroidered piece, and they are made up entirely of half-square triangles. I see some chain-piecing in my future.

I also spent some time working on the Witches embroidery. This is how far I’ve taken it…



I’m looking forward to finishing this one up soon. It has been a fun piece to work on.


That’s about it for now. Nothing too exciting around here today; just some quiet family time. Hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment