Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Deep in the Forest

I was surrounded by this view last weekend…



Plenty of inspiration for the month of May for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

I was able to contain my green scraps last week, and this week I took what remained…



…and I turned those into a table runner top…



I think I have found a backing piece, so maybe I will get it completed this upcoming week.

I also picked up these green strips at the last guild meeting…



This was a jelly roll of about 40 green strips that someone put on the free table. I snatched it up! I saw the price tag on it and it was clearanced for about $7…but free is better! I figured I can use it for bindings, backings, or slipping into scrappy projects.

That’s about it from here for the RSC this week. I will be linking up with Angela at So Scrappy. Head over for some green goodness!


8 comments:

  1. Nice table runner! And I would definitely use those strips for bindings--you've probably got 4 bindings there! Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a lot of wonderful greens going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for your littlest green scraps! I'm going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever use of tiny scraps! Now I know how I can use some of my scrappy color blocks. Thanks for the inspiration and eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lucky score with your jelly roll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scrappy goodness of the runner. Free is always the best price, lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great score off the free table! That's a fun table runner you've created too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your table runner is a nice use of Crumb Blocks or "Made" Fabric! I should really do that for our glass top tables.

    ReplyDelete