Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

New Stitchery

I hope to get started on my new embroidery project today. I’m going to start the “Witches Hooray” table runner from Bird Brain Designs…



I have it traced out on a cream background with black pin dots…



I wanted something that will be easy to take with me camping in a couple of weeks. I will probably not work too hard at it before then, but I do hope to start it. I plan on just stitching it with black floss, so I should be able to get it all in a small bag to take with me. I find that I tend to “over pack” my crafty projects for camping and rarely ever get to them while we’re gone. I think this will be the only project I take this time and maybe I’ll spend a little time sitting outside working on it…one can hope!


I will be linking up with Kathy’s Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching. Head over for some great projects.

2 comments:

  1. So nice to have a take-along project and yours looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "Witches Hooray" project. I certainly know what you mean about over packing craft projects for camping as I do the same thing every time.

    ReplyDelete