I finished the truck for the Vintage Holiday pattern…
I think it turned out kinda cute! I didn’t follow the colors on the instructions; I just picked through my floss and found colors that looked like they would work and went with those. The instructions have the truck stitched in red, but I really wanted to use the turquoise, and it still matches the fabrics for the pillow. So it’s all good.
This week will be filled with clearing out “stuff” and sending it off to the thrift store or packing it away. That’s much better than just sitting in open boxes in the family room! I am also organizing and clearing out the sewing room. I will probably move my machine into the sunroom until the winter, and I’m putting all of my fabrics into bins and getting rid of some clutter. It can just be so overwhelming when you see it all sitting out. I need to calm down my sewing room and put it all away in something. So that’s the plan for the next week or so. I do have a couple of small projects I would like to get done and mailed out by the end of the week, so hopefully I will force myself to take some time from cleaning to do those.
I will be linking up today with Super Mom – No Cape for the Stitchery Party. Head over to see some great projects. Maybe while I’m cleaning up I can pick out a new stitching project to start!