Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I May Have a Scrap Problem in April!

My goal for scrappy clean-up in April is to pull my orange scraps from this bin…



…and then use them with these black and white strips…



I already took some time to pull out the oranges from the bin and ended up with this pile…



That doesn’t look like a lot, but I also have orange strips hanging around from previous projects, along with orange jelly roll strips from this Halloween table runner I made last year…



I have started pressing and sorting and things are moving along with them, so I really hope to have all of my oranges pressed, cut, and sorted (and maybe put into some projects) by the end of April.


I will be linking up for April Goal Setting at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for I May Have a Scrap Problem! Head over to see what everyone has planned for April.

2 comments:

  1. I just love those oranges! Great table runner too. Good luck with your April Goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great table runner! I 'think' I see one in my future too.

    ReplyDelete