Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday Finishes

Not much to show in the sewing room this week, but I have been keeping busy. I have cleared some fabric off the shelves and I have boxed up some things to be donated to local thrift stores. So that’s something good for the week.

Yesterday I ran some errands – including hitting a great sale at a local quilt shop – and I made some tapioca cookies!



They aren’t my favorite, so I won’t be gobbling them down. My hubby likes them though. He can do the gobbling!

I did get five more small kennel quilts pieced and sewn together.



I still need to hand stitch these closed, then quilt them. I also have some more in the works. There are a couple of shelters which are in need, so I am hoping to get a few more done, then be able to send a batch out. If you are interested, you can read more about it here.

That’s about it from here. Quiet, huh? I still have a lot of organizing and cleaning up. Hopefully it will be done within the next several weeks. In the meantime, I will be linking up at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop! Whoop! Head over to see all of the great finishes – and have a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. I never heard of tapioca cookies. I love tapioca pudding, so I'll have to investigate! The kennel quilts look cheerful. I think animals are affected by their surroundings, too. That's a nice thing you are doing.

    ReplyDelete