Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Free Motion Quilting

I need to get some work done on my Log Cabin Leaves quilt…



I started quilting it earlier in the month, but have not been back to it for the past 10 days or so. Right now I’m just doing a mini-stipple in the “logs” and borders…




I’m not entirely sure what I’m going to do in the leaves. I have only the top right hand portion of the quilt done, so I still have a long way to go. This is my One Monthly Goal for April, so I need to get to it! I hope to spend time this week working on it.


I will be linking up with Linky Tuesday at Freemotion by the River. Head over for some great projects.

3 comments:

  1. This quilt design has been on my list for several years. Yours is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been on my list for several years too. I want to make it for my MIL who turns 80 next month. Need to get moving on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful Linda, love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete