Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

One Monthly Goal Finish

I finally finished my snowmen wall hanging to donate for the quilt show!



You might be able to see some of the quilting from the back…



Here is a close up of some of the quilting…



This wasn’t too hard to get done. I had the blocks put together for about a year, plus I had the sashing and cornerstones already cut. All I had to do was put the top together, and get it quilted and bound. Done!


This was my goal for March for One Monthly Goal over at Red Letter Quilts (#6 at the link-up party). I will be linking up for the finishes party. Head over for some lovely projects.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute project! Congrats on the finsih!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute snowmen Linda! Congrats on another goal met!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for the finish. Don't you wonder how something that was already cut out and partly sewn ends up a UFO? I'm really enjoying the OMG to help clear out some of my UFOs. Let's hope we can continue to be successful over the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete