Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Finishes

I have a couple of finishes…or near finishes…for this Friday.

I finished the top for the snowmen wall hanging…



I made one of these wall hangings in 2014, and I’ve had leftover blocks because I was also making potholders and other little projects out of them. I decided to put another wall hanging together for our small quilt sale for our quilt guild. Plus, this is my One Monthly Goal for March. So, I’m close to getting it done.

I also almost finished the January block for Tuxedo’s Tales…



I got everything appliqued and embroidered, except for some embroidered snowflakes. I will work on those over the next few days. I also decided I don’t like the snowman’s head, so I will probably applique a hat on him, and then hopefully this will be done. The quilt shop where I am taking the Gypsy Wife Quilt class is also offering a class for embroidering and embellishing the Tuxedo Tales Block of the Month…and it is immediately following my GW class…and it’s free! So, I think I will stick around next Saturday to see what it’s about.


Today I will probably start prepping some quilts for quilting. I have the snowmen wall hanging, my Log Cabin Leaves quilt top, and a boat load of Ronald McDonald House quilts all needing to be quilted. I think that will be my priority into next week. For now, I will be linking up with the Can I Get a Whoop! Whoop! link-up party. Head over for some great finishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment