Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Rainbow Scrap Challenge for February

Yesterday I finally got out some fabric to work on my RSC projects. I was able to pull some fabric for some small stars for the borders of the 2015 RSC Sawtooth Star Sampler quilt. I also cut and pieced three small brown stars…



I pulled fabric for a purse and a clutch in my pursuit of making totes/bags/purses/etc. each month for RSC. I plan on using this fabric for a clutch purse…



I found this fabric last month on the free table at the quilt guild meeting and thought I could use it for something J.

I also plan on making this purse…



I won this pattern last year as a door prize. I have all of the materials for it and I plan on using these two fabrics…



The dark brown is from the free table also. Gotta love the free table!

So that’s about it for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge this week. I hope to get working on the purse and clutch next week. Hopefully I will have something to show then. In the meantime, I will be linking up at So Scrappy for the February Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Head over for some lovely projects.




9 comments:

  1. I love your stars.
    I would love that free table! Will be looking forward to see youe purse and clutch, Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great free fabrics that you scored! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of plans for the rest of February. Great finds on the free table at your guild. Hmm! Wonder how that would go over with ours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing better than free! Can't wait to see your bags! I think this is such an awesome idea to make every month!
    Love the brown stars! Great fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta LOVE that FREE table... and your BROWN star blocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice projects you have lined up. And a free table! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like great plans for the brown month. Off to a good start with the star blocks. It is hard to go wrong with stars.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stars are my favorite and yours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful star blocks. Looking forward to seeing your purse and tote : )

    ReplyDelete