Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Finishes

I was able to finish up the quilting on Easy Street this week.



I still need to bury threads and fix a couple of spots where the machine skipped a few stitches, but I’m excited to have it to this point! I hope to get that done this weekend and attach a binding. Then it will just be some hand stitching to finish this off. At 3+ years in the making, this is one of my youngest UFOs, but it’s good to be close to finishing.

I did get some work done this week on a couple of charity quilts. Yesterday I was able to quilt and attach the binding to a Ronald McDonald House quilt. I used this cute ladybug fabric for the binding…



I was also able to get the borders added to a RMH quilt top and hope to get that quilted next week.

The only other project I worked on this week was HocusPocusVille. I don’t have any photos of it at this point, but I only have a small bit left to do on this block. I’m sure I will take some time later today to work on it, so I hope to finish it really soon.

Aside from HPV, I will probably spend my sewing time today working on the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I hope to get some small stars made for the 2015 Sampler Quilt, and I want to start on my brown purse for February. I have a pattern and all the materials gathered for it, so I want to get a start on it today.

I will be linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop! Whoop! link-up party.



3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lot of work you've gotten done this week! Congratulations. I've lost some of my focus...but you inspire me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! for finishing UFO's! This one is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and fabrics in your quilt.

    ReplyDelete