Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Finishes

I got a few things finished since last Friday. I’m excited that I finished another HocusPocusVille block and I am now working on the LAST ONE! Here is the most recent finish…



I also finished up Section 1 for the neutral colorway of the Gypsy Wife BOM I’m working on…



I really like this colorway. I’ve also been cutting background strips for the batik GW, and once those are done I will use what’s left for a border for the Log Cabin Leaves quilt.

I also put together some blocks to make a top for a Ronald McDonald House quilt…



Nice and purple! I have some backing to use on this so I hope to get this one quilted by the end of the month.

Other than those things, this past week I repaired and patched an old quilt that was falling apart, and I worked some more on the Quilt Show for our Guild. I hope to make headway on the HPV block this weekend. I’ll probably work on it during the Super Bowl…I still don’t know who to root for. I’ve been a Broncos fan since John Elway played and we’re Peyton Manning fans, but my daughter went to Auburn when Cam Newton was there and won the national championship. I know she is rooting for Cam…I guess I can’t lose either way J


Today I will head downstairs and do do some quilting on Easy Street. In the meantime, I will be linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop! Whoop! – Friday Finishes!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. If I don't take a nap during the game, I will be doing hand binding. I also don't know who to root for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh girl....I've had fun browsing your blog......seriously you do it all don't you!?! I love seeing such a great variety of styles, colors, projects.....so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete