Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

What’s Up For Tuesday

Yesterday I was able to get the Sampler quilt done to the point I could take it off the long arm. I quilted everything except the borders. I am planning on doing that on my regular machine. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel on this quilt!

I also finished quilting the side pieces of the blue tote for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Once I got that done, I put the outside pieces together and boxed the bottom corners. I also put the other side of the magnetic snap inside the pocket. Here it is done…



Later this week I will work on putting the lining together and inside the tote. I’m pretty sure I can get this one done this week.

That’s about it. Other than plugging away on HocusPocusVille, that’s what I’ve accomplished so far this week.

Today I have a couple of errands, then I need to work on some organizing and cleaning. I think I will also try to put together a couple of blocks for our guild meeting in February and do some quilting on the borders of the Sampler quilt. I hope you have a great (and productive) Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment