Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Slow Stitching for Today

I will be working on HocusPocusVille today. Nothing new there! This is the block I am now working on…



This is the Toil & Trouble Employment Agency. When this one is done I will only have two more to go. I’m getting excited about finishing these blocks.

Earlier this week I was able to finish up the Witches Stitches Needlework and Quilting Shop.




I’m pretty pleased with how these are turning out. I will be linking up with Kathy’s Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching and on Monday at Super Mom – No Cape for the Stitchery Party. Head over to see what everyone is working on this week.

11 comments:

  1. Your HPV blocks are really coming along nicely, I'm working block 4 today and I look forward to the end, I just love these little houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I really like the witches quilt shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitcheries you've made. I love stitcheries, but I only do it if I can use my sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just keep stitching, right?! Enjoy your stitching time today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My birthday is coming. I just asked for Hocuspocusville as a gift (along with other patterns). I love watching your progress and the Needlework shop name just enchanted me. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to know if they only sell Halloween fabrics at that quilt shop??? very nice. Happy stitching to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you are stitching up some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!! You will love it when it is all done!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful stitching! You are making great progress on this project! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finish! Your Hocus Pocus blocks are such fun to watch them as they progress.

    Thanks so much for linking up to this week's Stitchery Link Party and the link back is always much appreciated. Aloha hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute blocks - enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete