Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

One Monthly Goal – January Finish

My goal for January for One Monthly Goal (#16 at the Goal Setting Party) at Red Letter Quilts was to finish this very old Sampler quilt from about 15 years ago…



I’ve had it on the long arm for months practicing on it…well, it was mostly just sitting there. So my goal was to finish quilting it, get it bound and labeled and done. I’m happy to say I did it!

Here it is bound and hanging out in the living room…



And here’s a photo of the whole quilt…




I’m glad that one is done. I will be linking up with the OMG It’s Finished Party at Red Letter quilts. Head over for some great projects.

7 comments:

  1. Nice to finish the project! Lucky you to have a long arm too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice pattern and congrats on getting 'er done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the finish. What a great quilt!
    Nancy (ndmessier @ aol.com, joyforgrace.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for a goal finish!! :D I'm still working on mine for January - which actually is just a flimsy finish, not a full one. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is great that this type of quilt never dates. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Great finish:) I have really-old-UFO-be-gone envy!

    ReplyDelete