Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

A Little Stitching

I will be doing a little binding stitching today…



This is the Sampler quilt that I finally finished quilting on Thursday. I started this quilt about 15 years ago and I think it is the oldest project I have in my sewing room. The quilt is my One Monthly Goal for January, as well as one of my first quarter Finish-Along goals. It should be done soon, and it will be nice to have it out of the way.


I will be linking up with Kathy for Slow Sunday Stitching. Head over for some relaxing hand stitching projects.

4 comments:

  1. Nice way to check off the items on your goal list, love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some more stitches and it will be done! Great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations of crossing your oldest project off the list. What a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete