Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Winding Down

Only a few more days left in 2015 and I know I didn’t complete all of my goals. Oh well. There is always next year. J

Hubby went back to work Monday, so yesterday and today I have been doing computer work for the quilt guild. I have tons more to do and hopefully I can get it all done before the guild meeting next week. Today I made good progress, but I’m stopping for the day.

I started the day exercising, then laundry (which has run ALL DAY), and then I made some bagels (all along doing the computer work). I think now I will sit down for an hour or so and do some stitching. I have been putting in a little more time on HocusPocusVille the past few days, so here is where the block stands today (before my stitching time)…



I would love to finish this block by the end of next week. We’ll see what happens. Tomorrow I will probably sit down with it at noon and watch the Birmingham Bowl – Auburn U will be playing. It’s a good excuse to do some stitching. Otherwise tomorrow will be more computer work.

The hubby is home for another long weekend starting Thursday, so we will probably work at putting away Christmas decorations. Once that is done, I’ll need to work on winterizing the house (that means cleaning and organizing around here). In between I hope to get some sewing and stitching done. I’m sure the winterizing will take me until spring! I have a few things I would like to accomplish in the sewing room in 2016, so I will post those next week. I’m not going to call them goals because I know most of them will not be met. They are just projects I would like to work on. Try as I might to control things, life always ends up throwing a wrench into the works when I make long term plans. So, I’ll just share some of the projects I hope to get to in 2016.

I probably won’t post again until the weekend, so I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment