Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Minis

I have spent a little bit of time quilting the flannel 9-Patch; I think I can finish that up today. Then it will be on to the binding. I will have to figure that one out. I am leaning towards using the shirt flannels to make a pieced binding.

Yesterday I needed to spend some time out of the sewing room but I was able to put together three more mini blocks from the Temecula Quilt Co.’s “We Wish You a Mini Christmas.” I now have 4 of the 12 blocks done. I'm using a dark gray for the background/accent units, but it looks blue or purple in the photo.




I will probably try to get more of those done this week, but the focus will be the flannel 9-Patch.

Today will be some household chores this morning, then time in the sewing room. I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment