Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Lucky 13

Today after doing some chores around the house, running some cold medicine to my poor daughter, and going to my doctor’s appointment, I had a late lunch then headed down to the sewing room. I was able to spend about an hour and a half sewing and I completed 13 of the flannel 9-Patches. Here are all the finished blocks…



I’m at a point where I need to cut some more flannel, so I think I will put that off until tomorrow and go work on some embroidery.

There won’t be much happening around here other than trying to finish up the dining room. I’m hoping we can get it to the point of painting by the weekend. Thanksgiving dinner may be postponed until Saturday, since the dining room is in upheaval and daughter is sick. So, in between prepping the walls for painting and doing other business around the house, I will try to fit in some more sewing. Completing the flannel 9-Patch was my ALYOF goal for November, so time is getting short for a final finish. We’ll see what happens!

I probably won’t be posting for a few days, so have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment