Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Finishing Up

I hope I can say that soon about this current HocusPocusVille block!



I have just the top right corner of this block to stitch and then this one is done.  I’m hoping to work on it this evening and get it done this coming week.

We finally finished painting the dining room yesterday. Yay! It looks really nice and fresh, and I love our new back door. Now that that project is out of the way, I can focus on some more of my sewing. I hope to spend a portion of today working on the second flannel 9-Patch. I have 9 more blocks to make, which should take about an hour, then I need to put the blocks together into a quilt top. This is my Goal for November for ALYOF, so I am hoping that the top is done by sometime tomorrow.

I have several errands on Monday and Tuesday of this week, then hopefully the rest of the week can be spent doing some Christmas decorating and work in the sewing room. Fingers crossed!


I will be linking up with Kathy for Slow Sunday Stitching. Head over for some wonderful projects.

5 comments:

  1. Your stitching is beautiful, this is my favorite of all the blocks, I am working on block 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block is looking good there, Linda! What a fun design. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Beautiful work. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this block, with all the funny things on the line. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete