Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Finally!

I finally finished the first flannel 9-Patch quilt.



I finished the binding yesterday and I made a label and attached it this morning. I even got the photo above done at noon right before the wind picked up ahead of a storm. I can get that one packed up and shipped out.

I was also able to get some Christmas cards made…



These are nothing special, just scrapbook paper fused onto the front of blank cards. But I’ve had a lot of blank cardstock cards and papers in my sewing room for so long that I wanted to get rid of it. I figured this was a good way to clear some things out and save a little money in the process. I have some more to make and I will probably start working on sending out the cards next week.

As I said, we have a storm headed our way this afternoon. It will be a good time to hunker down in the sewing room and get some work done. I think I will cut more fabric for the second flannel 9-Patch quilt, and then later this afternoon I’ll do some quilt show work on the computer.


I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment