Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

ALYOF November Finish…or Not

Well, it doesn’t look like I am going to get a finish for November. My goal was to put together the top for the second flannel 9-Patch I am making (I was #3 on goal setting party). This weekend I was able to get the remaining blocks all done…



I was even able to put three rows together yesterday, but that’s been it. Today I have been running errands and I have a few more to do, and I don’t believe I will get it done. However, I should be able to get this quilt top done this week and maybe even get started on quilting it. I’m so excited about that.


That’s about it. I have to get going, but I will be linking up with Sew BitterSweet Designs and Fiber of All Sorts for the November ALYOF Finishes Party. Head over for some lovely projects.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't get your top finished! Sometimes life just gets in the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are only so many hours in the day and unfortunately never enough sewing hours! Have fun quilting this lovely!

    ReplyDelete