Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

A Little Bit of Stitching

I was able to get some stitching done a couple of days ago.



Back to HocusPocusVille…I haven’t worked on this for a while. I spent (just a little) time stitching the “laundry” on the line, the cauldron, and the steps on the right. I hope to spend some more time this afternoon working on HPV. I have really missed stitching on this. I will be linking up with Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy’s Quilts.

This is what we did yesterday…



We removed the back door (when the temps were in the 40s…brrr). We replaced the door in our dining room with a new sliding door. Unfortunately, the dining room won’t be painted before Thanksgiving because it is all taking a bit more work than initially planned. It always happens that way. We start to re-do something and we come across problems that add to our time. Ugh. That’s what happens with an old house. But this door thing needs to be done, so the rest will happen when it happens. I’m sure by Christmas it will be done!

Other than that, I’ve been building blocks for the second flannel 9-Patch. Hopefully that will go quickly. Here is where I’m at on that…




I hope all of you in the US have a wonderful holiday week – Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

  1. Love the nine patch blocks, I'm doing HPV too and just started block number 3 today, I love stitching the blocks, especially the trees. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stitching. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slow but steady gets everything done in crafting and remodeling. The end result is the prize. Love that flannel quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Hocus Pocus stitchery is coming along beautifully!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Linda...lots of sewing planned....I would love for you to come have a look at Design Board Monday Link Up at Bits'nBobs which is open now if you want to link up there too. Have a happy Thanksgiving, despite the non painted room....at least there is a door to keep out the cold :)

    ReplyDelete