Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Stitchery Link Up

It’s time for another Vintage Embroidery Stitchery Party at Super Mom – No Cape. It’s been a while since I worked on any hand stitching, so it was nice to be able to spend some time with my embroidery this past weekend.

On Saturday I attended our guild’s final New Member Luncheon/Saturday Bee for the year. There were only a few of us in attendance, and we were all able to sit around a table doing hand work. Everyone else was quilting, but I brought the last three blocks I need to finish for the Vintage Kitchen wall hanging. I was able to finish this one of flowers…



And I started on the milk and cookies block…



I hope to take some time this week to finish this one off. Then there is just one more to complete and I’ll be ready to piece the top, but I will probably not piece it until 2016.

I’m still quilting the first flannel 9-Patch, and maybe I can get it done before the weekend. I don’t have too much to do outside the house this week, so I should take some time to finish it up. That should be my top priority in the sewing room.

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday and great week ahead!


2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Beautiful work! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - I have those patterns but have yet to stitch any. Soon, I hope.

    ReplyDelete