Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

A Lovely Year of Finishes – October Finish

I’m happy to say that I completed my goal for October for ALYOF, and here it is:



I was #1 at the goal setting party and you can see my post about it right here. I must say that I listed this as my goal so I would actually do it! If I hadn’t, it would probably still be in the quilting stage. However, I was able to finish it up in the middle of the month, and now that the weather has gotten colder, we can use it while watching monster movies this week!

I will be linking up at Fiber of All Sorts and Sew BitterSweet Designs for the October Finishes Party for A Lovely Year of Finishes. Head over to see what everyone is finishing up this month.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a great finish!! It is totally perfect for a cuddle when watching all the scary movies on this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Nice! And in time for Halloween. Congratulations on this finish.

    ReplyDelete