Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Table Runner is Done!


I finished hand stitching the binding down on the Halloween table runner yesterday. It turned out pretty nice. This is my September goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes, so I will be posting about this more next week. The biggest excitement…the glow-in-the-dark thread really works!

Last evening I also spent some time on the new Halloween quilt.



I used my walking foot to stitch in the ditch on both sides of the skinny black border and between all the blocks. I was thinking about leaving it there, but after chatting with the hubby this morning, I think I will FMQ various Halloween motifs in each block. I’ll wing it, so we’ll see how it goes. Hopefully I can get the quilting done during the next week.


That’s it from here. I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing your September goal. It is a great project. I have not added any decorations for the fall holidays this year. I am making progress on my September goal for ALYOF though.

    ReplyDelete