I finished hand stitching the binding down on the Halloween table runner yesterday. It turned out pretty nice. This is my September goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes, so I will be posting about this more next week. The biggest excitement…the glow-in-the-dark thread really works!
Last evening I also spent some time on the new Halloween quilt.
I used my walking foot to stitch in the ditch on both sides of the skinny black border and between all the blocks. I was thinking about leaving it there, but after chatting with the hubby this morning, I think I will FMQ various Halloween motifs in each block. I’ll wing it, so we’ll see how it goes. Hopefully I can get the quilting done during the next week.
That’s it from here. I hope you all have a great weekend!