Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Slow Sunday Stitching

I hope to get some more work done on this cross stitch project today…



I picked up the pattern off the “free” table on Tuesday at our quilt guild meeting and I started it on Wednesday. (I spoke more about cross stitch in this post earlier this week.) I have enjoyed working on it, and I hope to have it done and put into a project (Pillow? Wall hanging?) by Halloween. We’ll see. This is how far I’ve gotten on it…



I will probably get some more done on this today, and next week will be an “all hand work” week. We’ll be camping, so I will take this project, HocusPocusVille, and probably a crochet project to keep busy.

I’m looking forward to getting away for a few days. I hope all of you have a safe and fun holiday weekend!


I will be linking up with Kathy’s Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.

5 comments:

  1. Cute pattern! I can see why you started it right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun pattern to work on this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect time of year to work on those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! A perfect camping project for the fall!

    ReplyDelete