Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

ALYOF September Finish

I am pleased to say that I completed my September goal for ALYOF (I was #3 at the Goal Setting Party). I finished my Halloween table runner!



This is from the book My Runners Keep Going by Disa Designs. It is a quilt as you go design, so the quilting was mostly done when I pieced the center. When I top stitched the applique on each end it added a bit more quilting (and texture), and I used Nitelite Extraglow glow-in-the-dark thread from Superior Threads to quilt spiderwebs in the border fabric. And it does glow in the dark!

I finished this last week, so I have been able to enjoy it on my table for a little while already. I’m so happy it’s complete. I will be linking up with the Finishes Party at Sew BitterSweet Designs and Fiber of All Sorts. Head over for some lovely projects.





4 comments:

  1. What a lovely tablerunner. Halloween, your welcome there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great table runner. I just learned about glow in the dark thread. I need to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely table runner, lovely Finish. Glow in the Dark - just right. Congratulations on your Finish.

    ReplyDelete