Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Slow Stitching

Yesterday was a fun day with a guild bee working on Ronald McDonald House quilts. A good time with good people. I really enjoyed myself and we got quite a bit done for Ronald McDonald House. Next Sunday will be our monthly RMH Sit and Sew at Joann’s, so we’ll get more quilting for charity done.

I was pretty focused on Halloween this week, and I was able to get a bit of hand stitching in. I finished up the HocusPocusVille block I was working on…



I have the next one ready to go. It is a pretty big design with lots of detail so it may take me a while to complete it. I may start heading to the Tuesday Bee our guild has just so I will make the time to work on it!

I also did some more work on my Butterfly Sampler…



I only have to put the antennae and do the antennae embroidery on four more butterflies. Once that is done I will start adding some cotton applique on top of the wool butterflies. I hope to finish the antennae this afternoon.

I will be linking up with Kathy for Slow Sunday Stitching and Super Mom – No Cape on Monday for the Stitchery LinkParty.


10 comments:

  1. Oh I am loving your little butterflies. Those antennae make such a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those butterflies are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worms alfredo.... LOL love this stitchery project!
    And so fun how the antennae are different on each block!
    ENjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The butterflies are so cute! I love the touch of whimsy the antennae adds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree...butterflies are cute. Can't wait to see the applique you add.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a unique quilt. Loving those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The butterflies are coming along beautifully. Enjoy your antennae stitching. I love how Hocus Pocusville is progressing too also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Hocus Pocus cross stitch.... I enjoy it each time you post about it... hope you get it finished for Hallowe'en! Love your butterflies too... is it a Sue Spargo pattern? Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The butterflies already look great!

    ReplyDelete