Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

The Blues…

I don’t really have “the blues”, but I have plenty of blue fabric for this month’s Rainbow Scrap Challenge…



I am going to be busy working on some kits for Ronald McDonald House sew-ins for the next couple of months, so I don’t know how many of my RSC projects I will get to this month. I do intend to complete the Sampler Blocks that Angela posts, and I spent some time yesterday getting some hexie flower pieces ready to stitch…



That may be all I plan for myself to do for the month of June. Any other RSC projects I complete can just be bonus points!


 I will be linking up at So Scrappy for the first June Rainbow Scrap Challenge linky party. Head over for some lovely projects.

10 comments:

  1. Based on what you showed last week (I'm trying to catch up!), that is going to be a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very busy month! Kitting up quilts is a lot of work but such a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so much fun making up kits for sew-ins. Are you working with scraps or whole pieces of fabric? Making hexies is always fun. Sounds like a busy but rewarding month ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can only do what we are able. Besides... the kits are for a good cause and well worth the sacrifice of your RSC sewing time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty blue fabrics. What do you make for Ronald McDonald House?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty blues! I'd like to know more about your Ronald McDonald project, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty blue prints. Didn't know about the Ronald McDonald project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blue prints. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete