Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Stitching Away

I was able to work on my Vintage Skate embroidery this week and I finished the pine needles and the holly leaves…



I even got started on the holly berries. I will keep working away at it this week and see how far I get.

I will also start on the seventh block for HocusPocusVille. I’m antsy to get back to working on it. If I focused on it, I could probably get one block done in a couple of weeks.


I will be linking up with Slow Sunday Stitching and Vintage Stitchery. Head over for some great projects.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Linda! What a pretty embroidery pattern this is... I am looking forward to seeing you progress with it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Linda... enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching the addition of different colors on your embroidery. The skate looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pine needles almost look real! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so pretty and your stitching is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is going to be such a pretty embroidery once it's finished! Your floss choices are adding to the vintage feel of the piece.

    Thanks so much for linking up to last week's Stitchery Link Party and for linking back. Aloha hugs!

    ReplyDelete