Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Stitching Away

I’ve finished the sixth block for HocusPocusVille…



Yay! I am getting so excited to get these finished. Maybe I can get them all done by the fall and work on putting the quilt together then. I can’t wait!

Before I start on the next block though, I’m going to work on the Vintage Skate embroidery. Here is where I left it last…



I haven't picked this up for three weeks! I think this week I will try to finish up the pine needles, then maybe work on the holly leaves. I’ll see how far I can get with it.

That’s about all I’ve done with hand stitching this week. I will be linking up at Kathy’s Quilts with Slow Sunday Stitching and at the Vintage Stitchery Link up Party on Monday. Have fun stitching!


9 comments:

  1. Another fun block for your halloween quilt!
    Enjoy your stitching today and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute block to add to your collection. Good luck with the vintage block. Sometimes getting it out and sharing it is enough motivation to get a stalled project moving again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 blocks already! There is a lot of stitching there, and it looks great. How many more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! I've never thought of a Halloween quilt - hmmmmm….may have to put it on my list of things to stitch!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both beautiful projects! I am so looking forward to the finished Hocus Pocus! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, HocusPocusVille is stitching up quickly. Enjoy the change of pace with the skate. I am sure you are looking to stitch with some colors for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These Hocus Pocus blocks really are such fun and you're making great progress on them.

    Thanks so much for linking up to last week's Stitchery Link Party again and for linking back. Aloha hugs!

    ReplyDelete