Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

RSC – Wrapping Up June

It’s almost the end of June and I’ve completed all I’m going to get done with blues for the month. I actually did pretty well! Yay me!

I completed the two Sawtooth Sampler blocks…



I like the light blues in these blocks. I’m actually getting a bit better with sewing the flying geese blocks and I’m much less intimidated by triangles now!

I also spent some time this week getting a few other items checked off my list. I completed a light blue paper pieced cat…



And I added two blue trees to the Rainbow Forest…



I also added an additional green tree for May. I really like this green fabric and wanted it in my forest…



Considering that I hadn’t planned on doing the paper pieced blocks this month, I’m pretty happy with myself for completing them.

Finally, I stitched four blue hexie flowers together this week…




All in all, it was a pretty good month for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge at my house.  I will be linking up with Angela at So Scrappy. Head over for some lovely projects.

12 comments:

  1. Super cute projects. I especially love those trees in the rainbow forest. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blocks; I like the trees for the rainbow forest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! The rainbow trees are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots going on here! I like those blue trees. Blue spruce. Leeanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a pretty good month. Love the green in the tree, but the blue will add nice variety to your forest. Triangles look awesome! Practice makes almost everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sawtooth star blocks look good. Triangles get easier with practice and we are getting a work out this year over at so scrappy. The rainbow trees will make a delightful forest. Love the green fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those first blocks are lovely! I really like the soft blues with the white.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your blocks look great. I really love the trees. They look like they were fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just checking out all your projects. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots going on at your house!. I do like your trees for the Rainbow Forest, look forward to seeing all the blocks for this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. One thing does tend to lead to another in this rainbow challenge. I've added blocks to my collections that I had no intention of making too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving those colorful trees. It's going to be a wonderful rainbow forest.

    ReplyDelete