Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Rainbow Scrap Challenge – More Light Blue

I completed the second June Sampler Block for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge this week…



I have not been interested in going to the sewing room this week and sewing; but Thursday I felt a bit more like it and was able to accomplish a few things. I used left over strip sets from the first June Sampler block to make the four patches, and a nice light blue for the remainder of the block. So, for June, I’m two for two with the Samplers…



I like how they both turned out.

I still have lots I can do with light blues for my RSC projects this month. We’ll see if I get around to any of them!


I will be linking up with Angela at So Scrappy for the June Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful sampler blocks. Both light blue, but each so different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. Such pretty blues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blocks; I like the fabric in the Ohio Crossroads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a hard time getting to the sewing room this week too. Your blocks are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely light blue sampler saw tooth star blocks. So soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful soft cool blue shades. Love your stars.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue blocks look great. RSC is such fun!

    ReplyDelete