Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Stash Report Week 19 of 2015

Used in 2015:            17.00 yards

Added in 2015:          26.75 yards

Total net used 2015: 9.75 yards

Red means I added more than I used
Black means I used more than I added
Goal: Use more than I add

Well, I’ve gone into the hole. But hopefully not for long. I added up the flannels from my dad’s shirts and that was approximately 12 yards worth of fabric added to my stash. I also picked up 5 yards total of light colored flannels so I can make 9-patch blocks with the flannels. So hopefully most of that will go out of here by late summer or the fall…whenever I get the quilts done. Good news…I did finish up the flannel quilt for the trailer this weekend, so that’s 5.25 yards out for the backing and binding. Yay! Now we can use it when we go camping in a few weeks. It still can get cold enough at night to use a quilt to snuggle.

As far as the rest of the week in the sewing room goes, I am getting back into the swing of things. I’ve been working on HocusPocusVille, and I’ve gotten some work done on the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I also did make two 9-patch blocks from the flannels…



That’s about it. I plan on spending time today on HocusPocusVille, so I better get some other things out of the way first.

I will be linking up with the Stash Report at Patchwork Times…and I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother’s Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment