Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Getting Back in the Swing

April was a rough month, but I think I’m finally getting back into the swing of things around here. I actually have worked on some stitching in May! Yay!

I finished up this little redwork BOM from Jenny of Elefantz…



This was the only stitching I did last weekend while we were camping. The rest of the time was spent reading, walking/hiking, and doing a lot of nothing! It was really what I needed. J

Since I’ve been back this week, I was able to make a little progress on HocusPocusVille…



This is still block 4, so I’m one month “behind”. I plan on spending time on it this weekend. Maybe even enough time to finish it!

I also started binding my flannel quilt for the trailer on Thursday. I do plan on finishing it this weekend…



…sans the kitty, I hope. She does like to help.


That’s about it for hand stitching this week. I better get back to it! Have a wonderful Mother’s Day!

I will be linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome kitty helper! We have 4 of them who love to help with quilts, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat looks like she is a great help! I don't have any furry helpers at my house. I love to see your embroidery projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitty looks like she adores your stitching. The embroidery is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sure are great helpers =) Sounds like you got the relaxing that you needed.... hand work projects are great at waiting quietly until we are ready for them.

    ReplyDelete