Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

RSC – Purple

I pulled out my purple fabrics last week…



But I didn’t do a lot with them yet. I was able to put together my paper pieced cat…



…and I got the squares cut for my purple postage stamp block. I also found some purple fabric cut and ready to go to make a hexie flower, so I got that done as well…



That’s it for purple so far. I also was able to finish up my last item from March RSC…this yellow batik tree for the Rainbow Forest…



I’ll probably be taking off next weekend for California on a family matter, so I don’t really know how much more work on RSC I’ll be able to accomplish in April. I’ll probably have to push purple projects into May.

I will be linking up with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge at So Scrappy. Head on over for some lovely purple projects.



10 comments:

  1. great projects. I just love that cat block! Simple and just like a cat! LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you at least got a start before you have to go away. So many possibilities in that pile of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my your hexie is awesome. And the cat is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great stash of purple fabrics! I'll look forward to seeing more purple from you down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your trip to Cali and don't fret, your PURPLE fabrics will be waiting for you when you return. :o))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great start on purple - those spiders could be so fun. Hope you get a little time to play with fabric while taking care of family. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely stack of purple lushness you pulled! Cute blocks you have made. Good luck with your trip. Hope all goes well. The fabrics will still be there when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your purple prints. Your cat blocks is just tooooo cute. Be safe next week.

    ReplyDelete