Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Design Wall for April 6, 2015

I cleared off everything on my Design Wall from March, so here is what I’ve done so far in April…



Just a few things on my Design Wall from the Rainbow Scrap Challenge for April. The color for April is purple (obviously!) and it has been nice and relaxing to work with the purple fabrics after the bright yellows of March. Last week I put together the paper pieced cat and stitched the hexie flower – they still have paper backing on them, that’s why they are clipped to the Design Wall. Yesterday afternoon I sat down and made the first Sampler block for April. I think it turned out OK.

Things are a bit up in the air right now, so I’m not sure what I’m going to work on (if anything) this week; so I have no goals for this week. This morning I know I will sit down and finish up the fourth block in the Vintage Kitchen BOM. I just have a little bit left to finish it, so that will probably take less than an hour. Then there are some household chores to deal with. After that, I’ll see what’s going on.


I will be linking up at Patchwork Times. Head over for some lovely projects.

1 comment:

  1. Your purple sampler block looks great! Purple is such a soothing color. Sometimes it's good to not have goals. That way we can work on what we are drawn to at that moment.

    ReplyDelete