Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Ten Weeks Into the Year…

I finally got around to putting a border on my flannel quilt, and I didn’t bring home any fabric this week, so I’ve had a net use this week of .25 yard. Not much, but I like the direction it’s still going. There’s a long way to go in the year though!

Stash Report Week 10 of 2015:

Used in 2015:            6.75 yards

Added in 2015:          2 yards

Total net used 2015: 4.75 yards

Red means I added more than I used
Black means I used more than I added
Goal: Use more than I add

I kept busy this week and was able to complete a block for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge as well as preparing some fabric to make more blocks for the RSC for March.  I was also able to put borders on three charity quilts and I quilted two charity quilts.

I was able to get some work done on my Redwork block…



…and that’s what I will continue to work on this weekend. Hopefully it will go quickly and I can move on to the next block of HocusPocusVille.

I will be linking up with the Stash Report at Patchwork Times and Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy’s Quilts.



7 comments:

  1. Your red work looks great! Have fun stitching today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great numbers! You're definitely going in the right direction! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful redwork! I need a new slow stitching project. I will hunt around for something tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your redwork is looking great. I will enjoy watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stash report. Hope you were able to get some slow stitching in today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being in the black is always good :-) Your redwork is pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did well this week. Looks like you were plenty busy with lots of fun projects too.

    ReplyDelete