Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Hello Yellow!

I was able to get the second Sampler block done this week for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. The yellows are so pretty!



I didn’t get any other RSC projects done this week, but there is still quite a while left in March. Good thing it’s a long month! I’m not sure what (if any) projects for RSC I’ll work on in the upcoming week. We are still re-doing the master bath and we are working feverishly to get it fully functional by Tuesday or Wednesday. Then Thursday I’m headed to the Quilt Fest in Pigeon Forge, TN. Friday I will probably clean the carpets in the house. So I don’t think I’ll spend much time in the sewing room, but I’ll see if I can squeeze in a little bit of sewing somewhere along the line.


I will be linking up with Angela at SoScrappy for the latest edition of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Head over to see all the great projects.

14 comments:

  1. You've used some lovely fabrics in your block. Good luck with your household projects this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great yellow star. You are right, plenty of time left in the month. Have fun at your quilt fest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you have the gold encased in the bouncy yellow star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pattern - really well done. Hope you get your other yellow projects done - I will be doing the same! Happy Stitching

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to QuiltFest last year. It's a very nice show. Of course, the Apple Barn makes the whole trip worthwhile :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great block. Have fun at the QuiltFest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very bright and sunny block! Enjoy QuiltFest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute. Have fun at QuiltFest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun in Pigeon Forge - hope you'll share photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looking monkey wrench block. Enjoy the quilt fest. Good luck with all the domestic projects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cooool block. have a good time at Quilt Fest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your block. I haven't had much time to post, but I did manage to get the two blocks done too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - spring cleaning is in full swing at your house. Hope you get everything done you wish... and reward yourself with some purchases at the show.

    ReplyDelete