Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Hand Stitching This Week

I have been able to do a bit of hand stitching this week. I had three bindings to stitch down by mid-week. I completed this little pumpkin quilt for Ronald McDonald House…



I still have one more RMH quilt ready to hand stitch down the binding. I hope to get to that this weekend. It’s a sweet little flannel quilt with these snowmen…



I also have a table topper that I finished and now am hand stitching the binding. I also hope to have this one done this weekend.

The only embroidery done this week is a bit on the third block of HocusPocusVille…



This is coming along…maybe because I’m actually picking it up in the evening to work on it! I hope to be done with this one by Tuesday, then I’ll have finished one per month so far this year. I’m also going to get the next three or four blocks traced. I may have to make a quick (as in leaving in a hurry, not a short trip) out to California for a family matter, so I want to get these together and have them ready to pack up and go. There’s not much to do out there, so I will want something to keep me busy. I will probably continue working on this block this afternoon and over the weekend.

That’s about it for stitching. I will be linking up this weekend at Kathy’s Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.


4 comments:

  1. So glad you have some hand stitching to take along on the trip.
    Three bindings in one week is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of binding going on this week with the Slow Sunday Stitchers! It is always good to have a hand work project ready to take on a trip, or while waiting for an appointment. Hope all goes well with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of us are putting in those final slow stitches! So nice to reflect on the project as we put in those last stitches. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lot of binding. It will be nice to mix the embroidery in with the binding.

    ReplyDelete