Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Design Wall

My Design Wall is all set for March. I have the first Rainbow Sampler block for March on the wall now and I hope to get the next Sampler block for March done by next Monday. I’m ready for the bright yellows!



I have a few things I would like to get done this week in the sewing room, including finishing up the quilting on a charity quilt; putting the borders on my Easy Street quilt (from soooo long ago!); working on my postage stamp blocks; working on my goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes; and getting stitching progress made on my Redwork block and my Grandmother’s 9-Patch quilt.

That sounds like a bit of work but I don’t think that individually they will take much time commitment. I think I’ll be able to accomplish a lot on these projects with 30 minutes to one hour time chunks that I can probably find this week.

I will be linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times. Head over to see all the lovely projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment