Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Design Wall and Weekly Goals

Here is what’s on my Design Wall this week…



The only things added are the two Redwork embroidery blocks. That’s all I accomplished last week.

This week I hope to get more sewing done. I have three goals in mind…

Quilt the Flower Table Topper This is all ready to sandwich together and do some quilting to secure the applique, then some background and border quilting. I will quilt this on my domestic machine. I’m hoping it cooperates. Now that it’s spring, I think this needs to be finished and put on the table. Here is the top…



Finish Two RMH Quilts I have two quilts for Ronald McDonald House that I have quilted and need to complete the binding. I hope to stitch down the binding on both so I can take them to the coordinator on Sunday.

Finish the RSC Blocks for March I still have a postage stamp block; a paper pieced cat block; two paper pieced tree blocks; and at least one alternate block to complete. I’m thinking I need to pick one day this week and just complete these.

That’s it. I’m sure I’ll fit in other things this week, but those three items top my list.

I will be linking up with Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times. Head over for some eye candy!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals. You have some great projects in the works. I've recently taken hand embroidery back up and it fills up my evenings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've got so many pretty things going on. I"m with you, I like to have a few different things going on.

    ReplyDelete