Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

ALYOF March Finish

For my March goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes (#33 at goal setting party), I wanted to complete the next two blocks of the Times and Seasons calendar. Here are the completed blocks…



These blocks were really quick to do. I machine pieced the backgrounds of the blocks; then the rest was fusible applique. I’ll have to match them up with the adjacent blocks when I put the quilt together, so hopefully that will go smoothly.

I will be linking up with the Finishes Party at Fiber of All Sorts and Sew BitterSweet Designs. Head on over to see some great projects.


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your finish, the blocks look lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finish. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a very interesting quilt! I look forward to seeing more blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like it's going to be a fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete