Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Stash Report and the Week in Review…

No fabric in and no fabric out this week, so my numbers didn’t change. They will change next week because I have to make a trip to a quilt shop for our guild (and I’m sure I won’t come home empty handed) and I will also be able to count out the fabric for my Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks for February.

Stash Report Week 8 of 2015:

Used in 2015:            6 yards

Added in 2015:          2 yards

Total net used 2015: 4 yards

Red means I added more than I used
Black means I used more than I added
Goal: Use more than I add

I didn’t do a lot in the sewing room this week. Early in the week I spent time working on the Rainbow Scrap Challenge and was able to put together a couple of blocks. I wrote about that yesterday in this post.

The rest of the week I spent mostly working on hand stitching. I was able to put the binding on a quilt for Ronald McDonald House and I completed the February block for the Vintage Kitchen Block of the Month from Jenny of Elefantz



Otherwise, I just worked on some more embroidery for HocusPocusVille and a Christmas Redwork block, which I wrote about here.

That’s about it. Not much. This afternoon members of my quilt guild are meeting at Joann’s to work on quilts for Ronald McDonald House. I became the co-chair for these charity quilts at our meeting earlier this month, so I’ll be doing a bit more with the guild now. I think I’m happy about that ;) It is good for me to be more involved, and I really like our local RMH…so I think this will be a good fit for now.


I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report at Patchwork Times. Head over to see what everyone has been up to. 

3 comments:

  1. I doubt I would come home empty handed either. You have been busy this week. RMH is a good charity, I hope you will enjoy working on quilts for them.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. More out than in, you've made a great start to the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ahead of the game on your fabric stash, that's a good thing. I have made a few quilts for Ronald McDonald house too. We have two very nice houses in our city. They are a wonderful place for families of children in the hospitals nearby. God Bless you for all that you do for them.

    ReplyDelete