No fabric in and no fabric out this week, so my numbers didn’t change. They will change next week because I have to make a trip to a quilt shop for our guild (and I’m sure I won’t come home empty handed) and I will also be able to count out the fabric for my Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks for February.
Stash Report Week 8 of 2015:
Used in 2015: 6 yards
Added in 2015: 2 yards
Total net used 2015: 4 yards
Red means I added more than I used
Black means I used more than I added
Goal: Use more than I add
I didn’t do a lot in the sewing room this week. Early in the week I spent time working on the Rainbow Scrap Challenge and was able to put together a couple of blocks. I wrote about that yesterday in this post.
The rest of the week I spent mostly working on hand stitching. I was able to put the binding on a quilt for Ronald McDonald House and I completed the February block for the Vintage Kitchen Block of the Month from Jenny of Elefantz…
Otherwise, I just worked on some more embroidery for HocusPocusVille and a Christmas Redwork block, which I wrote about here.
That’s about it. Not much. This afternoon members of my quilt guild are meeting at Joann’s to work on quilts for Ronald McDonald House. I became the co-chair for these charity quilts at our meeting earlier this month, so I’ll be doing a bit more with the guild now. I think I’m happy about that ;) It is good for me to be more involved, and I really like our local RMH…so I think this will be a good fit for now.
I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report at Patchwork Times. Head over to see what everyone has been up to.