Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Monday, Monday

Good news…the ice and snow have stopped falling from the sky. It has been such a dreadful time for the past couple of weeks here in east Tennessee. I know it’s just plain awful everywhere else, but I am pretty much over being stuck in the house. This week should be cold…only in the 30s for highs…but at least the skies should be clear and hopefully all the snow and ice will melt and we can safely walk outside and get the car out of the driveway!

I have some color on my Design Wall this morning…



These are the blocks I’ve made so far this month (except for the cat block, which has been put away) for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I still have my pink Rainbow house blocks to go for the final week of February. So, as far as my goals for the week go, all I want to get done are the house blocks. Beyond that, I’ll play it by ear. I have plenty to keep me busy J


I will be linking up at Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday. Head over to see all the lovely projects everyone is working on. And have a great (and warm) week! 

4 comments:

  1. Your little tree blocks are adorable! And I am a sucker for the blocks made from all of the squares.... can't think of the name! We finally were able to get our cars up our driveway yesterday. I'm ready for summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors! Hope your snow and ice goes away soon - it loses its fun after a while....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those little pink trees! It's been a weird winter. We hit 50 today, but have snow forecast for Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the weather has sucked! Its cold and a bit of snow here, and going to stay cold for at least a week.

    ReplyDelete