Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

In the Pink

Another pink week for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge for February. I did get a little bit done in pink. I put together 100 squares for my postage stamps…



I like it!

I also completed the second Sampler Block for February…



I’m really pleased so far with the Sampler blocks. The sawtooth stars are so pretty. I can’t wait to put alternate blocks up with these…



I’m hoping to get my pink trees put together next week. I don’t know if I’ll get any hexies put together, but I think that’s all I have left to do on my pink scraps. I’ll be linking up with Angela at SoScrappy for the February Rainbow Scrap Challenge.


15 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful blocks! Great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sampler blocks and woot for 100 postage stamp pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sampler blocks are really coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sawtooth blocks are going to make an amazing quilt. I love the pink postage stamp block.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE postage stamps. I haven't made a 100 patch, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pink blocks. The postage stamp block is fun, I can't imagine putting all those little bitty pieces together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sampler blocks! They are looking great together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome sampler blocks! I too am excited about them coming together with the single Irish Chains.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sampler blocks are so bright and colourful. Love the 100 patch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zounds! You win the pinkiest pink challenge. And the little pink cat in the middle wins an honorable mention.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful postage stamp blocks. Star blocks, too. Looking forward to seeing these blocks in every color this year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the idea of using postage stamps for RSC. The sampler blocks are fun, too.

    ReplyDelete